To have a quality product, your soil must have all the elements needed to grow a good product. The most vital elements needed for a good product are phosphorus, nitrogen, and potassium. But to get an excellent product, you need sulfur (S). our recommendation to address the need for Sulphur bentonite fertiliser.
Role of Sulphur in Plant Growth and Development
In this paper, we describe the role of Sulphur in Plant Growth and Development. Sulfur is one of the most essential plant requisites that is indispensable for the growth and development of all types of agricultural products.
Sulfur, like any nutrient, has a key role in plant growth:
- One of the most important duties of sulfur in plants is the formation of chlorophyll, which leads to the production of starch, sugar, oil, fat, vitamins and other compounds in plants.
- Another of the sulfur functions is the synthesis of oil, which also makes it necessary to find sulfur fertilizer for oilseeds.
- Synthesis of oils. This is why adequate sulphur is so crucial for oilseeds.
- Contributing to biochemical reactions of plants through activation of enzymes
- Increased prices for products due to increased agricultural production and their quality improvement
- The influence of the product on improving the quality of the products leads to an increase in the protein and oil content of the seeds and thus improves the quality of the milling and baking.
- High sulfur content with plant structural characteristics and plant metabolism
Sulphur Deficiency symptoms
Considering the importance of sulfur in plant growth and improving product quality, one of the issues that farmers need to pay attention to identify the symptoms of sulfur deficiency.
Symptoms of sulfur deficiency are similar to the symptoms of nitrogen deficiency in plants, so that sulfuricity leads to yellow leafy plants. These symptoms first appear on younger leaves.
Sulphur bentonite fertiliser supplier in ASIA
Considering the importance of sulfur in increasing the quality of agricultural products, many experts advise farmers to use sulfur bentonite fertilizer so that they can increase the quality of their agricultural products using the benefits of this element and ultimately be able to produce their quality products with The price is higher on the market.
IRSULPH Company is one of the suppliers of sulfur bentonite fertilizers in Middle East and Asia markets. For information on prices and discounts, contact the sales department of IRASULPH.